This month’s meeting of the Fresh Air, Inc. Board of Directors will be held on Monday, March 22, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
Important note: Because of the CDC recommendations regarding the coronavirus COVID-19, this month’s meeting will be held virtually. Participants can take part online or by phone. Above and below the agenda is the registration link for Monday’s Zoom meeting. You must pre-register to attend the meeting–this is to protect our public meeting.
If you have questions about the meeting, or wish to add an agenda item, please email the Board at <email@example.com> prior to the meeting. The Board roster, contact information and prior meeting minutes and financials are available at kfai.org/board.
KFAI Board meetings are open to the public; all interested persons are welcome to attend. The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 pm.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: March 22, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
KFAI BOARD OF DIRECTORS AGENDA FOR MONDAY, March 22, 2021
Board Member Roles and Responsibilities:
Lead Strategically. Ensure Financial Stability. Be an Ambassador. Ensure Healthy Governance. Supervise and Support the General Manager.
KFAI Mission Statement: KFAI is a volunteer-based community radio station that exists to broadcast information, arts and entertainment programming for an audience of diverse racial, social and economic backgrounds. By providing a voice for people ignored or misrepresented by mainstream media, KFAI increases understanding between peoples and communities, while fostering the values of democracy and social justice.
- 7:00 – Call to order and roll call
- 7:05 – Welcome and procedural notes (Michael M)
- 7:10 – Approve consent agenda
- Meeting agenda
- Minutes of February meeting
- 7:12 – Introduction of guests
- 7:15 – Appointment of Jamie Edwards to the Board, seat 8 (2021-2022 cycle)
- 7:20 – Correcting previous failure to ratify the KFAI Personnel Handbook
All reports should be summaries of detailed written materials included in the board packet.
- 7:25 – General Manager’s report (Daniel B)
- 7:40 – Treasurer’s report (Jacque P)
- 7:50 – CAC Liaison’s report (TJ)
- 8:00 – Governance Committee report (Michael)
- 8:10 – Debate time for items needing additional discussion
- 8:20 – Preview goals for March board meeting.
- 8:25 – Public comment (three-minute limit each)
- 8:35 – Adjournment