- This event has passed.
Free Uber and Lyft Rides for Holidays
In an effort to prevent the number of drunk drivers on the road and help keep our community safe, Criminal Defense Attorney & Workers Compensation Law Offices of Arechigo & Stokka is offering free Lyft, Uber or cab rides to help individuals who may have been drinking get home safely.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
The program is simple – if you have been drinking on one of the qualifying holidays listed below, make the choice to take an Uber, Lyft or cab and we will reimburse you for it!
- Super Bowl Sunday (NEW)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Eve
- New Year’s Eve
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Rides must be in the Saint Paul metro area
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- A maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the Saint Paul metro area
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions
MAIL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO:
Within 10 days following the holiday, mail a receipt, photocopy of a valid driver’s license, and PayPal associated email address to:
Criminal Defense Attorney & Workers Compensation Law Offices of Arechigo & Stokka
Attn: Free Ride Share Program
332 Minnesota Street Suite W1080
Saint Paul, MN 55101