Since our birth in 1978, KFAI has always been growing, adapting and changing. From humble beginnings in a church belfry to our current home in the heart of the Cedar-Riverside area, we have worked to provide a voice to underserved communities while building bridges of understanding and joy between the people that make the Twin Cities the special place it is. As we’ve grown, we’ve expanded our reach to share those voices worldwide and become a window for the world.
KFAI is run for and by our community. All of our hosts are community leaders, musicians, activists, change makers, music lovers, and work hard to give voice to communities. Our programming is largely supported by folks in our community (like you!). Together, we’ll keep KFAI here and growing for years to come.
WAYS TO GIVE
There are many ways that you can support KFAI:
- Donate now via our website! Scroll down to make a one time or monthly donation. Your personal and financial information are safe and secure
- Send a check to 1808 Riverside Ave, #300. MPLS, MN 55454
- Donate your car, truck, boat and more! With free pick-up and an easy process, you’ll be able to turn one less car into a lot more space, sanity, and hours of your favorite programs.
- Donate through your workplace giving programs! Here is a list of MN companies that offer matching donations so you can double the impact of your donation. Many companies also offer donations for your volunteer hours. Check with your HR department for details!
- Purchase merchandise at our online merch shop
KFAI is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your contributions are tax deductible. Our tax ID number is 23-7401827.
As a thank you for supporting KFAI, we’d love to send you some KFAI swag! Our options are listed below and you can make a choice while you donate. Thank you!