In Sherrie Brescia’s breakthrough new book, *Great Taste, No Pain she simplifies the complex world of food combining. No only does Sherrie simply explain the importance of proper food combining in optimal wellness.
In this conversation, Sherrie talks about the importance of maintaining a alkaline balance for good health.
Hosts Hanakia Zedek and Rahjta Ren of Emissary present a program discussing broad-based contemporary enlightenment with original musical compositions integrating ambient sound scapes and spoken word.
Radio Antilles PLAYLIST 04/4/08 ARTIST/SONG/CD/LABLE * New Song
1. Jennifer Lara / My Friend
2. Toots and the Maytalls / I shall be Free
3. Bob Marley and the Wailers / Soul Rebel
4. *Junior Marvin / Supernatural
5. Mikey Dread / Natty Dread Time
6. Tommy McCook/ Jamaican Place /
7. Infantry Rockers / No Work for Babylon / Boombala / Near and Far
8. Anoush Shankar
9. Dan Daddy Squeeze Newton / Elizabeta / Hi-Top Sneakers / www.daddysqueeze.com
10. Kermit Ruffins / Skokiaan (remix) / Big Easy / www.basinstreetrecords.com
11. *Pacifika / Oyeme / Asuncion / Six Degrees
12. *DJ Delores / The Mind Inspector / 1 Real / www.crammed.be
13 Hepcat / Penny Reel /
14. Owen and Leon Silvera / Running Around /Ska Allmighty/
15. Amy Long and Mobtown / Jump Up / Catcus Juice / Moon
16. Monique Powell adn Save Ferris / What you see is what you get / Modified -Epic
17. The Skatalites / Dr. Kildare / More Intensified / Original Ska 1963-1967
18. Israel Vibration / Show me the money / Dub Combo / RAS
19. Newtones / Reasons / Nomo / www.ubiquityrecords.com
20. * 3 NaMassa /Enladeirada / 3 NaMassa / Nublu
21. Al Green / Belle / Greatest Hits / Hi – Capital
22. *Crossing Borders with Sakher Hattar / Fill My Cup (with Love) / Southside Soul Vol 1
23 ..Zap Mama /Gati / Supermoon / Heads Up
24. Dean Fraser / One Drop /
25. Allen Toussaint / Southern Nights
We devote an entire show to audio literature. Fiction writer Arlene Atwater reads some of her short fiction, and she also talks with Richard Sowienski managing editor of The Missouri Review and Kelly Shriver, editor at Boundoff.com, an audio monthly magazine broadcasting literary short fiction using podcasting technology.
The activity was made possible in part by a grant from the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature and a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts. In addition, the story Jack Boot and editor interviews were recorded in conjunction with Inland Sea Recording, Superior, WI.